منتدى معهد الغد المشرق الأزهري
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

أول معهد أزهري خاص للغات في جمهورية مصرالعربية

الرئيسيةأحدث الصورالتسجيلدخول

To go or not to go!!!!!

اذهب الى الأسفل 
2 مشترك
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
abou ahmed

عدد المساهمات : 1
تاريخ التسجيل : 13/12/2009

To go or not to go!!!!! Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: To go or not to go!!!!!   To go or not to go!!!!! Icon_minitimeالأحد ديسمبر 13, 2009 5:20 pm

what to do next days to go to school or not ?????? many questions that would bother most of us now.
as a parent i'd like to mention that i was totally frightened by the latest (propaganda) about AH1N1 but let's listen to the calls of sheikh Mohamed Hassan concerning this topic
or even listen to the numbers of deaths in Saudi Arabia in pligrimage they were 5 !!!! do you believe that? only 5 of these millins
ok the war is aiming our children's education they want us to forget our mission which started by sending our children to this institute from the very beginning
i could some how enthusiastic. but i really can't see any credibilty in this government?
why woud they care about our children whereas they are destroying their opportunities of living an honourable life. i doubt that they want to keep them healthy.
i advise you to listen to those in Europe did they postpone their education like us?
did they panic like us?
did they make their children hate education like us?
no
they enjoy learning there
and i think it's a duty to my nation of Islam to send my son to the school to get armed with strong, powerful education.

what do u think?
let's share different ideas.
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
dandona

dandona

عدد المساهمات : 44
تاريخ التسجيل : 14/11/2009

To go or not to go!!!!! Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: رد: To go or not to go!!!!!   To go or not to go!!!!! Icon_minitimeالثلاثاء ديسمبر 15, 2009 10:26 am

Al Salam Alikom w rhmto alla w barakato

in the first time that a h1n1 case appeared , i dnot let my son to go to school but this time after el eed, i sent my son to the school cause i dont know how many days or years we will not let them go to school
But god with them isa
And as u said the other countries deal with this issue more easier than us
it is really confusable issue but we have to pray everyday to our kids that Alla keep them save from any harmful thing isa
And we have to know that
قل لن يصيبنا إلا ما كتب الله لنا

Ttx
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل

To go or not to go!!!!!
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
منتدى معهد الغد المشرق الأزهري :: موضوعات المنتدى :: الاستفسارات المدرسية-
انتقل الى: